Another week of summer down. I’m not sure I understand what the phrase “dog days of summer” truly means but let’s just assume it means the days move by really fast.
Before the weekend starts and you do whatever is you do to enjoy your summer weekend, might I suggest reading some good tweets? Why? Because they’ll make you laugh, dear reader, and you deserve a nice chuckle every now and again.
So, here they are, the 16 tweets of the week.
1. It me
2. Hmmmmmmmm, what kind of people does this remind you of?
3. Today is NOT one of the eight
4. Yes, I would like to see this very much
5. Obligatory dril tweet
6. It really is like youths from the 2000s got the world they dreamed
8. Yeah, do it freaks
9. This is my dream parenthood scenario
10. Remember “Mr. Make Matters Worse?”
11. Does the cat know??
12. Another dril post
13. Flawless logic, in my humble opinion
14. We simply must stop capitulating to the idiots with rotten vibes
16. And finally, this beautiful work of art